Gerry Robert’s book The Millionaire Mindset is one of the classics in motivation and achieving one’s goals. It is on the same level as other classics such as Think and Grows Rich; Rich Dad, Poor Dad; 7 Habits of Highly Effective People; and The Richest Man in Babylon. Gerry’s book causes one to search deep within and make the paradigm shift necessary to achieve quantum leaps in success.
The Millionaire Mindset gives you a treasure chest of practical strategies that will guarantee success for anyone. This is about ‘ordinary people creating ‘extraordinary income.
This book is dedicated to my financial mentor, Bob Proctor. His insightful, honest, sometimes. harsh and frequently painful advice, helped me overcome the poverty conditioning with which I was raised. No one has ever caused me to think, and I mean really think as Bob has. I will always be grateful for his impact on my life, which increases each time I study this material. This book is also dedicated to everyone who wants more out of life, even in the face of personal criticism, adversity and financial hardships. I dedicate this book to my family most of all. They teach me that I am wealthy beyond measure FAIRE MINDSET because I have them in my life, I trust they will learn this material from observing my life.
You will learn:
– Why you have produced the income you have thus far and how to change it
– Why you are spinning your wheels and never getting anywhere
– How you can create a blueprint for your life and put it into action
– How to become financially free doing things you enjoy doing
– A step-by-step system to break bad habits once and forever
– Secrets for solving all your money problems
– How you can attract more money into your life
– The power of your mind and how to control your thinking
– How to pay fewer taxes and avoid the common money mistakes
– How to create Multiple Sources of Income (MSI)
– How to form a Mastermind Group and how to become rich in the process
About the Author
Gerry Robert went from living a life of poverty to earning multiple millions per year and more than $200,000,000 in the past 20 years. He is a recognized expert in the field of marketing, sales, branding, and book publishing. He is the founder and publisher of Black Card Books, one of the fastest-growing book publishers in the world, based upon title acquisitions.
- Full PDF E-Book Included
- Good Quality for Print
- ASIN: B08DXHJPCX
- Publication Date: July 29, 2020
- Print Length: 928 pages
- Language:: English